The IPK-101 redirects local keyboard, mouse and video data to a remote administration console.
It allows you to control one or many computers locally at the server site or remotely via the
Internet using a standard browser with Java. You can securely gain BIOS level access to
systems for maintenance, support, or failure recovery over the Internet. Communication is secure
via SSL authentication and encryption. It can be used in conjunction with a KVM switch for
multiple-server access. With the advanced Virtual Media, you can view move or copy data to
and from any target device. Manage remote systems more efficiently by allowing operating system
installation, recovery, hard drive recovery, BIOS updates, and target device backup. Combo (PS/2 + USB)
Local Console interfaces allows hardware flexibility. 12V @ 1A power supply recommended.
Power supply and cables included.
• Management of intelligent devices with embedded computer
• Management of industrial computers in remote location
• IT computer room servers
• SSL Secure access through certificate authentication and data encryption
• DES/Triple-DES/AES 128/192/256-bit encryption for all transmitted data
• RSA 2048-bit encryption for authentication
• Administrator OS support: Windows O/S’s
• Metal case
• In-line or rack mount
• Operating temperature 0-50°C (32-133°F)
• Power consumption: 12V, 700mA max. (8.4W max.)
• Recommended: 12V @ 1A power supply
• Dimensions(mm): 103 x 87 x 28.5